If you've suffered with mask leaks and instability, painful pressure points or annoying strap marks; the TAP PAP may just be the solution you're looking for.
Unlike most masks, the barely there TAP PAP Nasal Pillow CPAP/BiPAP Mask does not require headgear. Instead TAP PAP uses a unique "adaptive frame" and customizable mouthpiece to stabilize the mask and nasal pillows below the nostrils for a comfortable, leak free fit.
The TAP PAP's mouthpiece is made of a soft, moldable polymer that is easily customized to provide an exceptionally stable and secure fit without pinching or pressure points. Once fitted the TAP PAP mouthpiece will not move or leak and does not require headgear; it fits snugly on your upper teeth without crowding the mouth or tongue.
Held in place by the mouthpiece, the TAP PAP's adaptive frame automatically aligns and stabilizes the mask regardless of movement or position during sleep. TAP PAP's precision aligned nasal pillows rest gently on the entrance to the nostrils, without excess pressure or deep insertion peaceful night's sleep.
- Customizable ThermAcryl Mouthpiece - TAP PAP's mouthpiece is made of a heat sensitive, moldable polymer called ThermAcryl that is easily customized by warming in hot water and placing on your upper teeth. If you find you need to re-fit the mouthpiece simply warm it again and repeat the fitting procedure.
- Adaptive Frame - With most nasal pillow masks the pillows are pre-set at a specific angle, by the manufacturer, so that they cannot be adjusted to fit an individual user. The TAP PAP solves this problem with a highly adjustable, jointed frame that allows you to set the angle and depth of the nasal pillows to your best fit.
- Quiet Exhalation Ports - TAP PAP's exhalation ports are widely distributed along the mask frame to reduce noise and airflow disturbance. As a result the TAP PAP is one of the quietest masks on the market at 25.7 dBA.
- Intelligent Connections - TAP PAP's short tube connects to your main CPAP tube with a swiveled, rotating, ball-and-socket joint that creates a highly flexible connection resistant to kinking, tugging and pulling.
- 3 Nasal Pillow Sizes Included - Each TAP PAP Mask Setup Pack comes complete with three nasal pillow sets -- Small, Medium & Large -- so you're sure to get your best fit right out of the box.
Free Shipping Included
30-Night Risk Free Trial
Earn Points & Save Money
Ready to Ship
Save on Healthcare Costs
|In the Package||
Complete TAP PAP Setup Pack with Small, Medium & Large Nasal Pillows, Mouthpiece, Short Tube, and Printed Instructions.
|Warranty||90-Day Manufacturer’s Warranty + Exclusive 30-Day Money Back Guarantee!|
|GTIN / UPC Code||00851085006018|
|Mask Type||Nasal Pillow Masks, FitPack Masks|
|Mask Pressure Levels||4 to 20 cm H20|
|Available Size(s)||Small, Medium, Large|