When installed the SoClean 2's Cartridge Filter converts activated oxygen back to regular oxygen as it leaves the SoClean 2 device. The SoClean 2 Check Valve prevents water back flow from your CPAP humidifier into the SoClean 2 device or CPAP electronics.
Usage Information: Both the Cartridge Filter and the Check Valve must be in place at all times when using the SoClean 2 CPAP Cleaner & Sanitizer. For best results both items should be changed on average every 6 months. The SoClean 2 device will alert you when it is time to change the filter. This package is designed for use with all SoClean machines that have 1200SC in the serial number.
SoClean Filter & Check Valve Replacement
- Open the SoClean so you can see inside the sanitizing chamber.
- Remove the old filter from the SoClean by pulling it up and out; and discard it.
- Remove all protective plastic wrapping and tape from the new filter. Note: You may see some black particles from the filter on the outside of the filter or on your hands. This is normal due to settling during shipping. Any black particles should be wiped off with a soft, dry cloth or paper towel.
- Place the new filter into the filter holder within the SoClean chamber.
- Grasp the barrel of your current check valve firmly and pull the tubing away to detach it from each side. Discard the old check valve. Note: You may have to use a twisting motion to help loosen the check valve from the tubing as you remove it.
- Look at your new check valve and note the direction label, with two arrows, on it. It is critical that the arrows attach to the tube going directly into your CPAP or the SoClean will not work properly.
- Insert the check valve barrel as far as it will go into the ends of both pieces of SoClean tubing.
- After both the filter and check valve have been replaced, reset the SoClean by pressing and holding the "Manual" and "Hourglass" buttons on the front of the device simultaneously until a smiley face appears on the screen. The smiley face means the reset was successful and your SoClean is ready to use.
Free Shipping Included
Earn Points & Save Money
Ready to Ship
Save on Healthcare Costs
|GTIN / UPC Code||00187293000761|
|Compatibility||This kit is suitable for all SoClean 2 and SoClean 2 Go machines. It is NOT compatible with SoClean 1 or SoClean 3 devices.|
Changing SoClean 2 Filters & Check Valves