The SoClean is an automated CPAP/BiPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With SoClean you can sanitize and disinfect your mask, hose and humidifier chamber without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals. Your equipment remains completely dry.
Usage Information: This adapter will only work with the DreamStation Go and the AirMini CPAP Machines
SoClean AirMini Adapter Installation
- Disconnect your CPAP hose from your ResMed AirMini.
- Detach the injection fitting and short hose from the main SoClean hose. (You will no longer need these items for this setup; but save them in case you need them in the future.)
- Included in the adapter package are three small, rubber gaskets. Place one gasket inside the adapter. (Save the remaining gaskets in case the original needs to be replaced.)
- Attach the SoClean adapter to your main CPAP hose.
- Connect the main SoClean hose to the small stem on the adapter.
- You are now ready to use your SoClean.
- Once the sanitizing cycle is complete and you are ready to use your CPAP machine again, please remove the adapter from your CPAP hose and reconnect the CPAP hose to your AirMini CPAP.