The CPAP Tube Brush is specially designed, with a sturdy metal stem and soft nylon bristles, to effectively scrub and thoroughly clean the insides of CPAP/BiPAP Hoses & Tubing.
Cleans Up to 10-Foot Tubing Lengths: The Tube Brush's sturdy metal stem is 5-Feet long making it possible to gently and thoroughly clean the otherwise virtually impossible to reach interiors of CPAP/BiPAP tubes even up to 10-feet long.
Will Not Damage CPAP/BiPAP Tubing: The CPAP Tube Brush is the ultimate, easy to use, safe and effective way to clean CPAP/BiPAP Tubing & Hoses. The soft nylon bristle end fits perfectly into your CPAP tubing; scrubbing interiors clean without scratching or damage.
Two Bristle Lengths Available for Standard & Slim Tubes: When adding the CPAP Tube Brush to your shopping cart: Choose the 19MM STANDARD Brush size for all Standard CPAP/BiPAP Tubing or the 15MM SLIM Brush size for all Slim CPAP/BiPAP Tubing. (While Standard CPAP/BiPAP Tubing is often described as 22mm, the inner diameter of the tubing for cleaning purposes is 19mm.)
Usage Information: cpapXchange & Monaco Products cannot be held responsible for damaged tubing caused by improper cleaning procedures. The CPAP Tube Brush is sold solely for the purpose of maintaining your CPAP tubing. The manufacturer and vendor are not responsible for consequences of any other use.
- Carefully unwind and straighten tube brush, maintaining a hold on both ends. Once unwound, we suggest finding somewhere to hang the brush as repeatedly winding and unwinding it may fatigue the metal, and result in a broken stem.
- Wash The CPAP Tube Brush before use with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
- Keeping the tube as straight as possible, gently work brush back-and-forth in short strokes, gradually working further inside the tube. To clean your CPAP tubing use a mild detergent and luke-warm water. (While hot water may seem better, hot water dries out plastics, and may shorten their lifespan.)
- While the CPAP Brush's fan-tip is intended to prevent tube piercing, overly aggressive strokes are discouraged.
- When done cleaning, thoroughly rinse your CPAP tube with a stream of cool water.
- To dry hang your CPAP tubing in a well ventilated area to drip dry or attach the tube to your machine, and let it run for 15 minutes or so, or until you feel all interior moisture has evaporated.
- Gently pat The CPAP Tube Brush's bristles until dry to the touch and hang in a well ventilated area to dry.
Free Shipping Included
Earn Points & Save Money
Ready to Ship
Save on Healthcare Costs
|Part Number(s)||TB-5-19, TB-5-15|
|GTIN / UPC Code||00885445771162, 00885439411838|