When you turn in bed does your hose pull on your CPAP mask? Does your hose pull at your CPAP/BiPAP system when you move during sleep? If so, stop these annoying problems now, use CPAP Hose Tubing Clips to attach your hose to your bed sheets, securing it wherever necessary to ensure you get a good night's sleep.
If you guide your hose/tubing down away from your mask use Tubing Clips to attach the hose to your night shirt, pajamas, sheet , or blanket. If you guide your hose/tubing over your head or along the side of your face use Tubing Clips to secure it to your pillow, the top of the bed, or any other out of the way place.
- Velcro One Wrap Strap attaches easily to any CPAP/BiPAP hose tubing
- Attaching Clip snaps securely to the Velcro One Wrap Strap
- Secure clip positioning keeps the hose from pulling directly on your mask
- Fits around any CPAP/BiPAP tubing even if you use a Snuggle Hose or other cover attached. Also great with oxygen tubing!
- Available in a variety of great colors
Free Shipping Included
Earn Points & Save Money
Ready to Ship
Save on Healthcare Costs
|Part Number(s)||HCR405, HCW401, HCB402, HCW403, HCBL404, HCO420, HCGR005, HCP413|
|GTIN / UPC Code||00852660745339, 00852660745346, 00852660745353, 00852660745322, 00856607453554|