This Tubing Adapter is used to connect the SoClean 2 Sanitizer to F&P ICON & ICON+ CPAP Machines with Heated Humidifiers.
The SoClean is an automated CPAP/BiPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With SoClean you can sanitize and disinfect your mask, hose and humidifier chamber without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals. Your equipment remains completely dry.
SoClean ICON CPAP Adapter Installation
- Detach the injection fitting and short hose from the main SoClean hose.
- Disconnect the short hose from the inside of the injection fitting.
- Attach the short hose to the stem on the inside of the new ICON adapter.
- Connect the main hose from the SoClean to the small stem on the outside of the ICON adapter.
- Detach your main CPAP hose from the elbow connector on the back of your ICON CPAP machine.
- Detach the original elbow connector from the back of your ICON CPAP.
- Grasping the ICON adapter, guide the short black hose into the humidifier reservoir using a pushing and twisting motion. (The end should rest near but not touch the bottom of the reservoir. It may be necessary to trim off some of the hose with a pair of scissors.)
- Snap the ICON adapter into place.
- Connect your CPAP hose to the new ICON adapter.
Free Shipping Included
Earn Points & Save Money
Ready to Ship
Save on Healthcare Costs
|In the Package||
|GTIN / UPC Code||00187293000945|
|Compatibility||All SoClean Series Cleaners & Sanitizers|