Lightweight, Easy to Use and Durable: The External Battery Module for SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrators is designed to be lightweight, intelligent and durable. The simple design weighs less than 8 ounces, fitting snugly around any standard SimplyGo battery. When attached to the SimplyGo the module rests nicely in the concentrator carrying case's zippered pocket for out of the way storage.
Intelligent and Automatic Operations: When the external battery module is connected, SimplyGo will first draw power from the battery in the External Battery Module. When that battery is depleted the concentrator will automatically switch to the battery installed in its internal battery bay. Using the External Battery Module is very straightforward:
- Fully charge all batteries you want to use in the External Module
- Insert SimplyGo battery into the External Module. To ensure it is inserted properly, be sure it clicks securely in place.
- Slide the External Module with battery into the zippered pocket on the front of your SimplyGo's carrying case
- Plug the External Module's cord into your SimplyGo Portable Concentrators power input plug
- Breathe... Enjoy double the oxygen therapy time with your SimplyGo Portable Concentrator!